Denny Burk points out that long before gay marriage was a hot topic, “Evangelicals succumbed to an unbiblical view of marriage a generation ago when they let the ubiquity of contraception and no-fault divorce go unchallenged.” Read his full article here.
- Why You Should Reject the Message of Dana Coverstone
- When Is It Time to Return to Church?
- America’s New Religion Is Social Justice
- Unsound Teaching Produces Unsound Churches
- How Jesus Responded to an Atrocity
- Ethnic Gnosticism Leads to Presumption and Prejudice
- Is Part-Time Church the New Normal?
- The Two Voices of the Pastor