Dr. Mohler says, “When the Lord spoke to Jeremiah, he said, ‘Before I made you, I knew you.’ Fascinating, isn’t it? ‘Before I made you,’ God said, ‘I knew you.’ And then, as the Lord continued to speak to Jeremiah, he said, ‘And before you were born, I consecrated you.’ That is, God set Jeremiah apart – ‘I appointed you a prophet to the nations.'” This is part 1 of a 6 part series on the subject. Click here for the article.
- What Was Happening on the Cross as Jesus Died?
- 4 Reasons to Rejoice in the Doctrine of Election
- Mortification of Sin
- Unplanned Movie Review
- When Was the Last Time You Prayed for the Worship Service?
- Why Is Social Justice the Biggest Threat to the Church in the Last One Hundred Years?
- Please Do Not Reimagine Worship
- Two Types of People and Two Eternal Destinies