There is a serious need in our culture to expose the false teachers and the false hope of the prosperity gospel. Russell Moore, in his article, “How the Prosperity Gospel Hurts Racial Reconciliation” writes, “You cannot reconcile people across carnal divisions with a gospel based on carnal promises.”
- Three Reasons Why Jesus Did Not Go to Hell When He Died
- Stop Using Michael Brown as a Social Justice Tool
- Applying a Big God Theology to Your Life During Trials
- Is a Particular Lived Experience Necessary?
- Do Not Miss the Theology of the Song
- The Work of the Word in Worship
- By What Standard?
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Predestination?