Denny Burk points out that long before gay marriage was a hot topic, “Evangelicals succumbed to an unbiblical view of marriage a generation ago when they let the ubiquity of contraception and no-fault divorce go unchallenged.” Read his full article here.
- Risks and Threats Regarding the Socially Distanced Church
- The Burden of a Sinful Government and the Need to Defy Caesar
- The Blessing of a Government
- Unity: An Essential Mark of a Local Church
- Reverends, Rappers, and Rich Athletes: The New Wave of Social Justice Warriors
- Why You Should Reject the Message of Dana Coverstone
- When Is It Time to Return to Church?
- America’s New Religion Is Social Justice